After days of walking, I needed a break, but there's still much to see. As Jin headed to gym, I went around Apgujeong-dong & Chungdam-dong, trendy and hip area filled with cafes and designer stores. Streets are narrow, stores were hid among residential areas.
My feet was already aching from previous days of walking, but I had to visit the Galleria, a department store not to be missed. The lights on the Galleria building changes over time and I waited patiently for the gradual change, despite being out in the cold. * shiver*
Day 6 - Before I headed to the airport, home delivery of kimbap arrived on the doorsteps. It will not be my last trip to Seoul, I know it in my heart.
I have to thank my friend Jin for being such a wonderful host, she must be proud of herself too!
No comments:
Post a Comment