Monday, August 1, 2011

Apr: London Day 3-Hyde Park, Baker St, Wesminister

Good morning sunny London! Rented-a-Barclay-bike down the corner by our hotel since it would be such a nice weather to be biking across Hyde Park. The bike lane, pedestrain, and horse track were specifically routed across the park! From Paddington, we road southeast to Wellington Arch and took the tube from Hyde Park Corner to Kings Cross as I wanted to visit the one and only Lie Down I think I love you boutique! However, they were closed on a monday!  
 Next stop~ Baker St 221, a miniature museum to explore the adventures of sherlock holmes.
.
 We laughed our hats off as we read letters written from kids to sherlock holmes as part of their school assignment. Later in the afternoon, checked out of Park Grand by paddington station and checked into another hotel by Lamberth North, we headed to Westminister which is right across River Thames.
 Our evening walk by the beautiful sunset with a gorgeous view of the Big Ben. It was getting cold and we're getting hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment