Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Catching up on New York

So much has been on my mind lately, that I haven't been able to settle, calm down, organize and do some writing. I'm trying to catch up with memories in NYC, before my memories fade away.

My fav pic: Farmer's Omelette is as big as my face!Day 3: In order to live up to the top 10 nyc must-do's, I had to prioritize while juggling with meeting up with old friends, co-workers... Instead of brunch @ Sarabeth's on the upper west side, it become breakfast @ Sarabeth's: on 59th & 5th ave. Ran an errand to citibank, walk across central park and it's almost time for lunch in Chelsea with Iris & Maria. During lunch @ Revetis, it was just like the old days, probed by Iris on personal life before moving to discuss cases... whether this kid should be removed from the home from child abuse.....which services/therapy should be recommended...etc.etc......it seems like a long time since I dealt with any severe family issues. Anyway, both of them recommended a trip to Coney Island after lunch, but I stood strong with Central Park & afternoon tea @ Alice's Teacup!
The one and only pic Iris allows me to take.
Memorable view of the Belvedere Castle across the great lawn


Day 4: 1st rainy day in NY during the visit! Passed through the guards and to Yumiko's classroom, when the 2nd graders are finishing up some craft: paper birds. Lunch @ Jean George's Nougatine, Columbus Circle: Time Warner Building, the MOMA, & no luck with the lottery for wicked, so.. it was lining up again & watched Ave Q for the 2nd time!

Bye NY : Last minute shopping & lunch @ K-town. Most importantly is heading all the way to Veniero's for some cheesecake. Bought four frozen 8 inches to-go, mini's for yumiko, Albert and my plane ride to SF.

No comments:

Post a Comment