I've just been certified to perform brainwave evaluations recently, after a month's training, and learnt a great deal about the benefits of this assessment. In comparison to the Cerebellum assessment I performed at Dore for kids with learning difficulties, this brainwave assessment targets a larger population! Anyone's suitable for assessment to understand their brainwave movement, and improve brain functions. As an evaluator, I'll be able to assess the brain structure, a person's emotional control, current & future learning abilites, mental health, one's level of happiness, creativity, stress ..etc.. I was in half doubt how brainwave works in the beginning, until I was being tested and results revealed truth in it.
My brainwave results revealed a lack of energy, slight deterioration of my brain structure due to ongoing stress. Alpha- the happy wave revealed a moderate amount of happiness & creativity. Theta- revealed that I do have a sense of intuition, which I hardly ever trust, only after days, months or years later.... Beta- the logical wave revealed constant stress which I need to relief and needs a slight boost to maintain a fair balance between each wave-types.
All of us in class were prescribed with a therapeutic music CD according to our conditions to regulate our brainwaves, and we shall be re-tested again in 2 months time. In the mean time, I'm off to go listen to music!
Electropads are placed at prefrontal and at the back of our earlobes before testing begins.
this seems so cool. i'll let you evaluate me some time~~
ReplyDelete