Monday, January 19, 2009

"Work" Orientation

Work orientation doesn't seem too weird to begin with, but a 2 day orientation of team building activities, group photo sessions, acquiring a books of contacts, being named batch no. 0901 brought me back to days of freshman orientation in college. Only 5 out of 50 employees were females, where all males were engineers..which made me stand out even more as I introduced my psychology and music background. The only picture I took was our products from the design company we started up. Our goal was to manufacture a customized car for the rich. After our appointed company sales manager communicated with the client on her needs for a car, a team mate and I being appointed the "designers", quickly built a model for the mechnical engineers to refine the model. Mechanical enginners were good at refining the functions of the car, but also needed suggestions on the shape and color usage. The experience working with people from completely different backgrounds were challenging yet interesting & fun! Make a guess which car in the picture below is manufactured by the designer team?



No comments:

Post a Comment